|Number Of Seats||13|
|Number Of Seats||13|
- (2) Honeywell SPZ-8000 AUTOPILOT
- (1) Honeywell EDZ-820 (5-TUBE) EFIS w/MFD
- (3) Collins VHF-22C COMM’s
- (2) Collins VIR-32 NAV’s
- (2) Collins ADF-60B ADF’s
- (2) Collins TDR -94D TPDR’s
- (2) Collins DME-42 DME’s
- (1) Sperry Primus WR 870 Radar
- (2) Collins KHF-950 HF w/ SELCAL
- (1) Dorne Margolin DMELT 14-1-1
- (1) Collins TCAS II w/CHG.7
- (1) Honeywell AFIS
- (2) Honeywell NZ-2000 FMS w/GPS & 5.2 SW
- (3) Honeywell LASERREF II
- (3) Honeywell IRU’s
- (1) Honeywell MK-V EGPWS w/Windshear
- (2) Honeywell AZ-810 Air Data Computers
- (2) Honeywell RT-300 Radio Altimeter
- (1) Honeywell LSZ-850 Lightning Detection Sys.
- (1) Fairchild A-100-A CVR
- (1) Fairchild 17M800 FDR
- (1) Aircell Axxess Iridium SatCom, Dual CH, 5 Handsets
- N1 DEEC’s
- Standby ALT & Horizon
- Enhanced Surveillance/In-Flight ID
- RVSM /FM Immunity/ 8.33 Spacing
- Pulse Landing Light System
- Angle of Attack System (AOA)
- 115 VAC Outlets in Cockpit and Cabin
Aircraft Currently Enrolled On CAMP. A, A+ Completed 2011, 2A, 2A+, 3A , 3A+, C & 3C, & Gear Overhauled c/w Jan ’12 by West Star Aviation. 4B, C/W Jan. 2008 by Dassault Falcon Jet. C, 2C, Last Complied With Dec ’05.
Year Interior: 2008
13 Passenger Wide Body Interior With Carl Booth Santos Veneer and Hardwoods In a High Gloss Finish And Tan Carpeting Throughout. Large Forward Galley With TIA Hi Temp Oven, Sharp Microwave, And Tia Coffee Maker. L/H Forward Galley Annex. Fwd Cabin Features: 4-Place Forward Club In Soft Tan Leather With Two Fold Out Tables, Mid-Cabin Features: L/H 4-Place Conference Group Seating In Soft Tan Leather With Conference Table Opposite Credenza, Aft Cabin Features: R/H Three Place Berthable Divan Covered In Fabric, Opposite Two Club Seats With Fold Out Table. Aft Lav With Custom Vanity And Mirror. Cabin Entertainment Includes Fwd & Aft Cabin Monitors With Sony 10 Disc CD Player, DVD Player, Brother Printer, And Airshow 400. Interior Refurbishment September 2008.
Year Painted: 2008
Matterhorn White Base with Blue and Silver Stripping.
For Sale or Lease.
Corporate Fleet Services is please to bring this beautiful 1994 Dassault Falcon 900B Aircraft to the marketplace.
Many of our clients consider the Dassault Falcon 900B the very best jet in its price range. This is not difficult to understand when you take a close look at its overall mission capabilities, wide body comfort and operating economics. What other business jet gives you an NBAA IFR Range of over 4000 nautical miles, a 1264 cubic foot wide body cabin and on average, burns less than 328 gallons per hour? The answer is clearly: no other Business Jet!
The classic Tri-motor design allows you to fly in and out of airports closer to your business or home. The 900B’s performance accommodates flights into smaller airports withstanding the high and hot conditions unlike its competition. Plain and simple, if you’re looking for Long Range, Wide Body comfort the Falcon 900B can not be beat. Ask a Falcon Operator near you, and they will tell you if a Falcon 900B can’t do it, it can’t be done!
The next step is yours. Call one of our sales professionals for additional information, to schedule a showing or demonstration flight on this fantastic Falcon 900B.
#2 ENGINE: 7511.5 HRS • 3844 Cycles
#3 ENGINE: 6572.9 HRS • 3427 Cycles
TIME TTSN: 4081.5 HRS