|Number Of Seats||19|
- Dual Honeywell Autopilot
- Smiths Industries Autopilot
- Dual Collins HF Transceivers
- Triple Collins VHF Transceivers
- Dual VHF Nav w/SELCAL
- Avtech Corp Remote Electronic Unit
- Artex ELT
- L3 Communications CVR & FDR
- Honeywell SATCOM SDU
- Collins Weather Radar
- Dual Smiths Industries FMS
- Collins TTR-920 TCAS II
- Dual Collins ADF Receivers
- Dual Collins DME
- Dual Rockwell VOR/Marker Beacons
- Dual Collins ATC Transponders
- Allied Signal Mark VII EGPWS
- Flight Dynamics Heads-Up Display
- Inmarsat SATCOM System w/Swift Broadband and 3G/4G on Ground via SATCOM Direct Router
- Internet by Ethernet Ports or WiFi
- Rockwell Collins RC Venue In-Flight Entertainment:
- Blue Ray DVD Players
- Boxee AVOD System
- MultiPuurpose Displays for Cabin/Entertainment Management (incl. lights & sound)
- Two 42” High Def Monitors in Lounge & Dining Areas
- Two 24” High Def Monitors in Office & Bedroom
- 10.6” Touchscreen Monitor in Galley
- PED Universal Power Outlets: (3x) Crew Rest, (4x) Dining Area, (4x) office, (4x) Bedroom, (2x) Lounge Sideledge
- Seven Phones Aboard (combined cockpit through cabin)
- C-Check Inspection Currently Underway @ King Aerospace Commercial Corporation (OK)
- Expected Readiness Date, Late September 2022
- ADS-B Out (V2, Installed Sept 2020) and FANS-1+ and CPDLC Compliant
- Capable for ETOPS 180 Minutes
- Aux Fuel System w/6-Cells (1 Fwd, 5 Aft)
Nineteen (19) Passenger Interior, Last Refurbishment 2014:
Forward Cabin: Forward galley, followed by forward right 4-place club setting with high-low table, and single seat behind it, forward left 2-place club setting with 5-place divan and coffee table behind.
Mid Cabin: 6-place conference or dining area, followed by private office area with 4-place divan opposite single seat.
Aft Cabin: Bedroom with queen sized bed and private master bath.
Galley: Forward, with 2 convection ovens, single microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.
Crew Area: 2 Cockpit Seats, captain and first officer seat plus one jumpseat. One crew seat located next to forward entry door with 3-place divan (2 seats approved TTOL) in crew rest area, just behind galley.
Lavatories: Crew lav located in fwd cabin, with guest lav mid cabin and master lav located aft cabin. Guest and master lavatories include showers with a total 680 liters (180 Gal) water capacity.
Overall Matterhorn White with Combat Brown tail, engine cowlings and stripe. New, June of 2014.
#1 ENG: 9,041 Hours / 2,679 Cycles
#2 ENG: 9,041 Hours / 2,679 Cycles