17039 Kenton Drive, Third Floor
Cornelius, NC 28031
CFS Jets Company Brochure:
Click here to view/download
32255 Interstate 10, Ste. D
Boerne, TX 78006
108 Nowlin Lane, Hangar 21
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Georgia / Kansas / Nevada / Arizona
We’re proud IADA Accredited Dealers and part of Aircraft Exchange.
Our team is committed to the highest level of customer service for each and every one of our clients. Throughout your entire transaction, our team will help you through the process. Contact us today to see how we can help!
Position: Aircraft Sales
Job Location: Henderson, NV
Number of Hires for this Role: 1
Type of Job: Regular Full-Time
(1) Perform educated aircraft acquisitions & sales transactions. In-depth knowledge of a variety of aircraft makes, aircraft performance, & aircraft size differences & models of aircraft equipment in order to advise on sale or acquisition of aircrafts.
(2) Advise the sales & market research team on how to approach certain sales and acquisition projects. Work closely with the sales & market research team to discuss aircraft-specific questions. Confirm & evaluate information to be used for market research & sales-related tasks with the support personnel team.
(3) Develop go-to market strategies for selling aircrafts. Develop, direct, & coordinate advertisements on the company’s website & various aircraft magazines & industry sites announcing the aircraft for sale. Conduct a direct marketing strategy by sending direct emails & calls to our own cultivated database of buyers or potential buyers of aircrafts.
(4) Evaluation of aircraft records: Prior to acquiring or selling an aircraft, must evaluate the Aircraft logbooks, registration certificates, Supplemental Type Certificate & maintenance records which have a significant impact on the sale/purchase price of an aircraft.
(5) Oversight of maintenance inspections for various aircraft types. Once the aircraft is selected for the client, scheduled maintenance inspection is conducted as well as any client’s requests for additions or modifications to cabin configuration, gally, cabin entertainment, cockpit instruments, or exterior of aircraft.
(6) Advocate aircraft safety based on aircraft capability & performance when advising on purchasing or selling aircrafts. Knowledge that different aircraft designs & types are made for different missions. Knowledge of regulatory requirements to operate different aircraft in different parts of the world.
(7) Will prepare sales performance reports & report directly to the Chief Executive Officer. Will need to travel twice a month to West Coast to see aircrafts.
Requirements: BA in Business Administration and 6 months experience in Aircraft Sales
Job Application Method Acceptance: Email resume to email@example.com