|Number Of Seats||12|
GULFSTREAM PLANEVIEW TM II / HONEYWELL PRIMUS EPIC AVIONICS
- SYNTHETIC VISION – PRIMARY FLIGHT DISPLAY (SV- PFD)
- ENHANCED NAVIGATION
- ADS-B OUT (DO-260A) / PM-CPDLC
- (3) MODULAR AVIONICS UNITS
- LCD HEAD UP DISPLAY (HUD II)
- ENHANCED VISION SYSTEM (EVS II)
- (2) STANDBY MULTIFUNCTIONAL CONTROLLERS
- (3) NEXTGEN FLIGHT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (FMS)
- (3) INERTIAL REFERENCE SYSTEM (IRS) LASEREF VI
- (4) MULTIFUNCTION AIR DATA PROBES
- AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY DESCENT MODE (EDM)
- AIRCRAFT HEALTH TREND MONITORING SYSTEM (AHTMS)
- RDR-4000 3D WEATHER RADAR
- DATALINK VDL MODE 2
- SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS (SATCOM)
- (2) TRANSPONDERS (MODE S)
- TRAFFIC COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM (TCAS 7.1)
- ENHANCED GROUND PROXIMITY WARNING SYSTEM (EGPWS)
- DIGITAL FLIGHT DATA RECORDER
- FLIGHT DECK VOICE RECORDER (DATALINK RECORDING)
- EMERGENCY VISION ASSURANCE SYSTEM (EVAS)
- SECURAPLANE 500 AIRCRAFT SECURITY SYSTEM
- EXTERNAL COLOR CAMERA INCLUDES THREE (3) CAMERAS
- KA BAND HIGH SPEED INTERNET
- SATCOM DIRECT DATALINK SERVICE PROVIDER SUBSCRIPTION
- HONEYWELL INMARSAT SATELLITE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- AIRCELL AXXESS II IRIDIUM SATELLITE TELEPHONE SYSTEM
Engines are enrolled on RRCC.
Honeywell APU is enrolled on MSP.
Aircraft is enrolled on G-CMP (Computerized Aircraft Maintenance Plan).
Interior Configuration: This Custom Twelve (12) passenger Aft Interior features a crew jump seat, left-side forward crew vacuum lavatory opposite a forward crew rest area, aft main vacuum lavatory, and aft baggage compartment. The fireblocked interior features a forward 4-place club, a mid cabin 3-place divan opposite and single seat and executive workstation, and an aft-cabin left side 4-place conference group opposite a credenza. The entry area and fwd-cabin is separated by an electric pocket door.
Crew Compartment: Forward: A Crew Compartment is located on the righthand side of the vestibule, forward of the main cabin. This compartment features a single seat with leg rest and berthing capability, an electrically operated console table, a pocket door, and a privacy switch.
Cabin Management & Entertainment: The Gulfstream Cabin Management System (GCMS) includes wireless touch-screen passenger control units (iPod Touch), as well as other control interfaces to provide crew and passengers access to the various cabin systems such as environmental, electric window shades, and entertainment.
Galley: Aft: The galley features dual coffee makers, a microwave, a convection oven, a countertop with pullout work surface, a sink with faucet, dual ice drawers, a refrigerator with freezer, and multiple dedicated and miscellaneous storage drawers and compartments.
Lavatories: Forward & Aft: The forward left-hand lavatory features a vanity with sink and faucet and a vacuum toilet. The aft lavatory has a vanity with sink and faucet, a vacuum toilet, and a storage cabinet.
Overall White with Red & Blue Accent Thin Striping
#2 ENGINE: 1899.3