With new Williams International FJ44-4A-32 Engines and Genuine Hawker Winglets, the 400XPR can climb direct to FL450 in just 19 minutes to transport you and your passengers to the smoothest, quietest, and most fuel efficient altitudes, 50 minutes faster than similar jets, in one of the largest cabins of its category.
A balanced combination of technical excellence, robust performance, and sophistication, the XPR is adept at executing short and transcontinental (up to 2,160 nm) missions quickly and reliably with low operating costs.
- NEW Williams International FJ44-4A-32 Engines with Williams Factory Warranty
- Genuine Hawker Winglets
- Garmin G5000 Integrated Avionics
- Delivered with a Custom Paint Scheme of your choice
- Delivered with a Fresh Interior
- Delivered with Textron 2 Year/400 hours of Pro Parts Coverage
- Delivered with Wi-Fi Aircell ATG-5000 system
Genuine Hawker Winglets – Designed for maximum efficiency, XPR Winglets incorporate a 2-foot increase in wingspan, PLUS a large Aerodynamically Effective Winglet to optimize XPR aerodynamics Improved Airfield Handling and High Altitude Stability Effectively reduce aerodynamic drag while increasing lift outstanding aesthetics and ramp appeal.
Owner Hourly Cost Analysis
Direct Operating Cost – $1306 per hour