Owning a jet means having the freedom to go where you want when you want. However, if you’re looking to trade in your plane, or you’re trying to get a private aircraft off your hands, one of our private aircraft brokers can assist you in the smooth transfer of your private plane for sale.
Continually receiving training and certifications, private aircraft brokers are up-to-date on the latest trends in the market to help clients get the most out of their investment. Handling all aspects of aircraft sales, brokers provide exclusive aircraft listing services that include but are not limited to:
- On-site personal reviews of aircraft and important records.
- Comprehensive marketing analysis
- Professional advice on how to optimize sales
- Negotiations and legal diligence
- Professional services such as photographs, staging, and advertising
- Mass broadcasting and listings through appropriate channels
- Connections with world-wide contacts to market private planes for sale
- Pre-Purchase inspection and follow-up inspections
- Management of closing sales
The bottom line, hiring an aircraft broker can alleviate the burden of private aircraft sales for private jet owners looking sell or exchange. Armed with the proper knowledge to make aircraft negotiations go off without hitch, you’ll get the most out of your investment with an aircraft broker in your corner.
Since 1984 our team of skilled professionals at CFS Jets has provided expertise when it comes to helping clients acquire and market private planes for sale. By staying up-to-date on the latest trends in the market, private jet brokers ensure the smooth transfer of private planes for sale from buyer to seller. Handling all aspects of due diligence and listings, we offer our clients peace of mind knowing that our private jet negotiations are dealt with professionally and legally. Call us today at (704) 359-0007 to chat with a professional about putting your private aircraft on the market.