It is everyone’s dream to have their own private aircraft. But not everyone has the budget to purchase planes for sale. No matter where you fall on the spectrum, we help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Leasing Planes
- Less Capital – If you’re looking to lease an aircraft, you don’t have to worry about putting yourself in the hole. If your capital is limited, then leasing an airplane is the ideal option for you.
- New Planes – Leasing a private aircraft gives you a wider range of aircraft options. You can put yourself in a brand-new ride without the financial obligation of purchasing said aircraft.
- Small Payments – Leasing an aircraft gives you the option to make small manageable payments over the course of several years. Some payment plans can even last over a decade.
Cons: No guarantee of supply, short-term costs add up, airlines control the quality of leased aircraft.
- Buying Planes
- Freedom – Owning your own private aircraft gives you the freedom to get up and go when you want. From business trips in NYC to romantic getaways in Paris, you can go anywhere in your private aircraft.
- Efficiency – If you’re on the go, then you need reliable transportation. Especially amidst the pandemic, it’s crucial that you can get where you need to go in a timely manner, skipping over the hustle and bustle of public terminals.
- Model – Purchasing your own airplane ensures that you can get exactly what you want for your buck. With unlimited options, you can choose from lightweight, executive liners, ultra-long jets, and more.
Cons: Maintenance expenses and higher upfront costs.
At Corporate Fleet Services we are proud to provide private planes for sale, as well as short-term leases to meet all your leisure and business needs. With experience for excellent service dating back to 1984, we have the expertise needed to get you the best price possible for your lease and/or new private airplane.