Purchasing your own private jet is an exhilarating experience! But more than owning a private jet, flying in it is where the real thrill is at. Private jets are more about where you go then how you get there–and we’re here to let you know where the most popular travel destinations are for private jet owners.
It may just get you thinking about your next travel destination! Or even about purchasing your own private aircraft, if you don’t already own one (if that’s you, check out our impressive Beechcrafts for sale).
So where are private jet owners flying?
- Washington D.C.- I’m sure it’s no surprise that Washington D.C. is at the top of the list. With a large portion of private aircraft owners involved in politics, it’s no surprise that politicians are flitting back and forth from the nation’s capital.
- Norman’s Cay, Bahamas – This Caribbean Island makes the list due to its accessibility for private aircraft, and the fact that it’s a high-profile vacation destination.
- London, UK– London is another political and business destination–not to mention there are plenty of tourist activities too!
- Faroe Islands, Arctic Circle – This commonly unknown destination makes the list because it can only be accessed by private aircraft.
- Los Angeles – It’s the city of angels and the city of celebrities, it’s no wonder why this hugely populous city makes the list of top private jet destinations.
At CFS Jets we understand that everyone’s needs differ, which is why we work alongside you to navigate our impressive inventory of private aircraft which includes Beechcrafts for sale. With a reputation for excellence dating back to 1984, we have nearly 40 years of experience meeting our customers’ needs with impressive private aircraft, and exceeding their expectations with unmatched customer service.
If you’re looking for an aircraft dealer that not only works with you but educates you on your private aircraft options, then you’ve come to the right place. Contact us today for more information on our Beechcraft for sale and other private aircraft to meet your needs.