When it comes to aviation, Beechcraft, a brand of Textron Aviation, is a household name. Manufacturing a wide range of aircraft, including corporate, military, and commercial aircraft, Beechcraft aircraft for sale are a sought-after private aircraft option for any budget or need.
- The First Model – The very first aircraft designed by Beechcraft was the Model 17 Staggerwing in 1932. Over 270 of these models were specifically created for and used by the US Army Air Forces in World War II.
- Awards – During World War II Beechcraft was the golden standard in efficiency and production and went on to win the Army-Navy “E” award in 1942.
- Buy-Out – In 2014 the highly popular Textron Aviation bought out Beechcraft, after they declared bankruptcy in 2012.
- Automobiles – Although Beechcraft is widely known for their aircraft, you may not know they developed a prototype for a car called the Beechcraft Plainsman. The prototype was canceled before it was produced.
- The AT-10 – The Beechcraft AT-10 Wichita was manufactured from mostly wood, unlike most aircraft models that are made from lightweight metals.
- King-Air – The Beechcraft King Air is one of the best-known Beechcraft models that is still manufactured till this day.
At CFS Jets we offer a range of private aircraft, including Beechcraft aircraft for sale. With a team of experienced aircraft brokers on our side, we work with you and your budget you find the right Beechcraft aircraft for sale to meet your needs.
In addition to finding you the right aircraft, we handle the complicated tasks of private aircraft sales, including contracting, due diligence, aircraft listing, and more, to make the sales and acquisitions process hassle-free. Contact us today to chat with a CFS Jets broker about Beechcraft aircraft for sale!