Whether you’re purchasing a private plane for the first time or the hundredth time, it can be difficult knowing which plane for sale has all that you need and desire. While it’s ideal to hire a private airplane broker to help you along the way, there are a few tips you can utilize when looking for a private plane for sale.
1) Stick to a set budget- Sticking to a set budget can help you avoid impulse purchases and save you money in the long-run.
2) Do your research- Even if you aren’t a professional broker you should do a little research when it comes to shopping for planes for sale.
3) Determine your speed- Before purchasing a private aircraft you need to determine how much speed you need.
4) Will you use your plane for business? – You can benefit from using your private aircraft for business through tax deductions.
5) Get financing approval early on- Getting the proper financial approval early on can give you the freedom to act quickly when making a final purchase on the aircraft that’s right for you.
6) Familiarize yourself with liability and hull insurance- Gather insurance quotes and determine your coverage ASAP to keep yourself protected.
7) Factor in the costs of accessories- Additional add-ons can accumulate over time, making your private aircraft more expensive than originally planned.
At Corporate Fleet Services we work with you and your budget to help you find the planes for sale that fit your budget and your needs. With a team of experienced private aircraft brokers, we help you assess your desires and needs to realistically find the private aircraft that will give you everything you’re looking for. From Challenger jets, helicopters and more, we assist you in finding the right private aircraft at the right price. Call us today to learn more about our impressive inventory of planes for sale.